The fast pace of modern life demands keeping up with the lastest technology and instant experiences. The pressure Social Media brings doesn’t allow for a calm switching off time!
Teenagers may feel overwhelmed with
- Low self-esteem
- Coping with family illness/split/lack of support in the home
- Exam stress and time management
- Difficulty in absorbing lessons due to stress
- Being bullied
- Coping with loss/bereavement
- Lack of sleep/unable to unwind
- Teenagers on the autistic spectrum
Teenagers require space and time to connect with their own thoughts and feelings. This will give them a filter system to cope with life in general.